Terms and Conditions
I use a number of general terms and conditions to ensure that the chosen treatment is as professional and relaxed as possible.
If you make an appointment at Healthy Minds, I assume that you have read and agree to these conditions.
1. When making an appointment, you are always asked for your name, telephone number and e-mail address. These data will never be provided to third parties without your written permission.
2. An intake interview will be held prior to the first treatment. The client is responsible for the correctness of this (medical) information that he / she provides during this conversation. Based on this, treatment can be given in a responsible and safe manner.
3. In case of changes in the medical situation of the client, he / she is responsible for informing me about this.
4. All information provided during the intake interview and treatment, including personal details and issues, will be treated confidentially.
5. No medical diagnoses are made at Healthy Minds. When in doubt, I can refrain from treatment and you will be referred to a doctor or specialist.
6. In case of fever, flu and boils (anywhere on the body), massaging is absolutely not allowed. In case of acute injuries, high blood pressure and illnesses, it is advisable to consult your doctor before making an appointment.
7. Appointments made can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the appointment. Appointments that are canceled or forgotten less than 24 hours before the appointment made, will be charged for 50%.
8. Payment is made in cash or via the mobile banking app, and will be paid immediately after the treatment.
9. Vouchers can be exchanged for the amount stated on the voucher, and are valid for one year after issue (expiry date is always stated on the voucher).
10. Turn cards are valid up to six months after purchase date (expiry date is always stated on the card).
11. Healthy Minds is not responsible for damage, theft and / or loss of personal belongings of the client.
11. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also declare that you will not hold Healthy Minds liable for any after-effects that may be the result of a treatment given to you.